Carla Martinez – Shareholder
Carla C. Martinez has a passion for the law that translates into complete dedication to her clients and their cause. Ms. Martinez heads the Personal Injury and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) departments at Marin, Eljaiek, Lopez & Martinez, P.L.. Her practice includes personal injury actions, including but not limited to, automobile accidents, slip and falls, negligent security and premises liability. The PIP department is responsible for representing medical providers against insurance companies for first party PIP benefits. During her practice, Ms. Martinez has handled numerous personal injury and civil litigation matters through all stages of activity. It is this wealth of experience and knowledge that provides her substantial expertise in litigating matters on behalf of our clients.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Florida Bar
- Member, District of Columbia
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic National Bar
- Licensed to practice in the United States Southern District of Florida
- Licensed to practice in the United States Northern District of Florida
- Broward Big Brother Big Sister
- Broward Guardian Ad Litem
- Broward Legal Aid
- Barry University School of Law, J.D.
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A.