Carlos Marin – Shareholder
Carlos Marin is a Shareholder in the firm whose background includes vast experience in real estate law and commercial litigation. His practice involves the representation of U.S. and international investors, developers and investment funds in the acquisition and disposition of real estate, management and operations, banking and finance and debt restructuring.
Mr. Marin provides an integrated approach to legal issues while representing clients from their general business transactions to a wide range of complex commercial disputes.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Florida Bar, Real Property and Business Law sections
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Cuban American Bar Association
- Member, Colombian-American Bar Association