Jason Gonzalez – Associate
Jason Gonzalez is an Associate in the transactional department of Marin, Eljaiek, Lopez & Martinez, P.L. Mr. Gonzalez’s practice area focuses primarily on Corporate transactional work, Commercial and Residential real estate transactions, and Intellectual Property & Trademarks.
Mr. Gonzalez received his Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law, where he was the Managing Editor of the Wake Forest Journal of Business & Intellectual Property Law. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics & Sociology from Florida State University, and is currently pursuing his Legum Magister, LL.M. Degree in Taxation from Georgetown University Law Center.
Mr. Gonzalez has worked on Veteran’s legal clinic work and has helped Veteran’s receive discharge upgrades; in addition, Mr. Gonzalez currently sits on the Board of Ana’s Place which provides complimentary comfort experiences to cancer patients and their families.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Legum Magister, LL.M., Taxation – exp. 2021
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Juris Doctor – 2020
- Florida State University, Economics & Sociology – 2016
- Member, Florida Bar, 2020
- Member, Florida Tax Law Section
- Board Member, Ana’s Place, Inc.