Robert Ibarra – Associate
Robert Ibarra is an associate attorney at Marin, Eljaiek, Lopez, and Martinez PL, and works in the civil litigation department focusing on first-party insurance litigation. Mr. Ibarra assists policyholders with insurance claims that have been denied or underpaid by their insurance carriers. In 2017, Mr. Ibarra obtained his Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University School of Law where he was a student attorney for the University’s Tax Clinic advocating on behalf of his clients as well as a member of the Law School’s Trial Team. Prior to law school, Mr. Ibarra attended Florida International University where he received his bachelor’s degree specializing in the study of international business and a certificate in Import-Export and Supply Chain Management. Before joining Marin, Eljaiek, Lopez & Martinez, Robert worked for a boutique firm located in Coral Gables specializing in real-estate and corporate transactions.
Mr. Ibarra’s passion drives him to provide zealous advocacy for his clients and deliver efficient, effective, and desirable legal representation in all phases of litigation.
Professional Community and Involvement
- Member, Florida Bar, 2017
- Member, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2017
- Member, Business Law Section of the Florida Bar, 2018
- Member, Cuban American Bar Association, 2017
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Science in International Business