Steven E. Gurian – Partner
Steven E. Gurian is a Partner at Marin, Eljaiek, Lopez, & Martinez, P.L., and joined the firm in 2014. Mr. Gurian received his Juris Doctor from the Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, and his Master of Laws, LL.M., in Taxation, from the University of Miami School of Law. Mr. Gurian focuses his practice on probate, estate planning, taxation, corporate transactions, and business litigation.
Mr. Gurian advises clients on domestic and international tax planning matters at both the individual and private client level. Mr. Gurian assists individuals and businesses, both domestic and foreign, in crafting and implementing tax plans for their U.S. and foreign investments and assets that help minimize taxes and affords creditor protection all the while meeting the clients’ business objectives. Additionally, he counsels both foreign and domestic individuals and their families on estate planning, business succession planning, estate administration, and probate issues.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Florida Bar, 2012
- Member, District of Columbia Bar, 2013
- Member, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
- Member, United States Tax Court, 2013
- Member, Florida Real Property and Probate Law Section
- Member, Florida Tax Law Section
- University of Miami School of Law, Legum Magister, LL.M., in Taxation
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Science