Ricky Guerrero – Associate
Ricky Guerrero is an associate at Marin, Eljaiek, Lopez, & Martinez, P.L., and joined the firm in 2018. Mr. Guerrero received his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law. Prior to law school, Mr. Guerrero attended Florida International University where he received his bachelor’s degree. Immediately after graduating high school from Florida Christian, Mr. Guerrero found his passion for real estate and attained his real estate license at the age of 18. Mr. Guerrero was involved in numerous transactions and specialized in investment opportunities for high-end investors.
Mr. Guerrero’s area of expertise is Commercial and Residential Real-Estate transactions, and commercial litigation. Mr. Guerrero’s passion for real estate has drove him to assist clients in attaining the best possible outcome.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Florida Bar, 2018
- Member, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2019
- Member of the Miami Realtor Association
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice